Student, Designer, Soon-To-Be Professional
How did I get here? It's a question I ask myself often–if I hadn't taken a yearbook class my freshman year of high school, I wouldn't be where I am today. I thought I wanted to be a nurse until I realized that required chemistry, so I took the most natural next step and became a design and marketing aficionado.
I'm passionate about smart, clear design and communication. I strive to be organized and efficient in all that I do–hopefully efficient enough to be able to grab a cup of coffee after I finish a day's work.
Activities & Affiliations
• Executive Director, Cardinal Communications
• Student Media Assistant, Ball State University Marketing & Communications
• Design & Digital Marketing Intern, Torchlite
• Graphic Designer, davies + dixon
• Member, Public Relations Student Society of America
BALL STATE UNIVERSITY
B.A., Advertising (May 2018)
Minors: Marketing, Digital Media
Journalistic Visual Presentation Certificate